On Craigmore Plantations (India) Private Limited, we realize that our greatest asset is our large force of employees across different levels. It is the Company’s goal and mission to provide all its employees and dependents, a safe work environment and a comfortable life on its plantations. The Company declares its commitment that it will honour all the labour laws in forces in this land, as well as International Agreements applicable to it.
In order to ensure the Company complies with these commitments/policies, the Company to this end assures:
- All labour laws of this land and applicable to it will be fully complied with.
- All International Agreements and (or) Conventions applicable to this Company will be implemented.
- The Company assures all its employees that it will implement all its policies as detailed in the Social Welfare Policy drafted and circulated in February 2008, on the following policy matters:
- Labour – Management Relations.
- Health and Safety.
- Non Discrimination.
- Sexual Harassment.
- Employment of Child labour.
- Workers Housing and Sanitation.
- Disciplinary Action Procedure.
- Water Supplies.
- Medical facilities.
- Immunization of children.
- Child Health and Development.
- Crèche facilities for children in the age group 0 – 5 years of age.
- Free Health Check ups.